Thursday 30 April 2015

Part XXX Part A and B and guest poet 18 - Jeffarama!














(Last two pieces today. It's been a long
and eventful journey but has become apparent
to myself over the past few days that this story
is not over and hopefully health permitting,
there will indeed be a Ghost Story Part III
next month. 

As a special afterthought which may lead into
Part III, my special buddy Jeffarama! (http://www.writeoutloud.net/profiles/jeffarama!)
has done a alternative ending 

In the meantime, thanks for reading)

XXX (A)

Creating a breaking sound
Your words of agreement
Was almost overturned

Then unpacked
Into the boot of a car
Blowing on panes of glass

Resurrecting itself
In a verbal affirmation
Of the truth

Translated into a slight tear
‘It’s only going
to get worse
He was just the first’

Vanishing down the staircase

With me in tow. 


XXX (B)

Vanishing across railway dust
Tranmissing effects
Into hand held mysteries

Shooting down hopes
Freckled into spots

Migrating into different towns
Kicking through other doors

She said it was only going
To get worse
Before we even got
Down the staircase

And a few dozen deaths
Was nothing to what was going
To happen next

Shifting answers
Into another adventures

Before surfacing again
At the beginning of
Another story. 











 

Don't think that's the end of the matter...

Ironic really
the headline said it all
'Innocent commuters massacred'

Ironic as it was on the paper stall
outside the station
the atrocities happened

Not  even a natural disaster
no, that may have been acceptable
but as usual, a complete waste,
a senseless loss of innocent life

What gives you the right?
to take my life
to cut me down in my prime
to dictate the day that I die...

I hope you get
everything you deserve
although it's nothing compared
to what I have in mind

Remember to watch your back
for the rest of your life
if you think you're being watched
those eyes are mine

My soul won't rest
Until I track you both down.

Jeff Dawson April 2015
















No comments:

Post a Comment