Wednesday 29 April 2015

Part XVIX A and B
















(As said yesterday, in a attempt to keep this down to just April
I am now writing two poems a day.

The poems today follow straight on from Part 28.

Can you wait until the conclusion tomorrow? (with a special
epilogue wrote by our last guest poet too)


XXVIX (A)

Shut close
Those words followed me
Cresting over the balcony
Into a muffled deadness

Shelved into blurred lights
With his face staring
Into my eyes
All the way down

Thirsting for blood
Leaving footprint
After footprint
In my memory
Cutting through my relief
With an axe

Slipping away

In a broken lullaby.


XXVIX (B)

Ripping up the tension
You would have kissed me
If you could and told me
I’d be okay

Threading away my pain
And the blood
All over my ripped jeans
And trainers

Thickened in
A sharp transfer
Seeping through

Drenched in passion
As much as
A lingering sense of guilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment